|CONFERENCE SCHEDULE 2014||Date||Location|
|Scroll down to view the 2014 conference schedule. A description of each conference can be viewed below this schedule.
Click on live conferences (blue text) to view program details and to register delegates.
Click conferences under development to view the proposed program theme.
|CONFERENCE SCHEDULE 2014||Date||Location|
|Township Shopper Marketing Summit||8 & 9 May||JHB|
|Advertising & Marketing Law||3 & 4 June||JHB|
|Shopper Path to Purchase Annual Conference||23 & 24 July||JHB|
|Best of Global Digital Marketing - JHB||13 August||JHB|
|Best of Global Digital Marketing – CPT||14 August||CPT|
|Long-term Loyalty – winning Icon Brands & why||3 September||JHB|
|Social Media Landscape Briefing – JHB||16 September||JHB|
|Social Media Landscape Briefing – CPT||18 September||CPT|
|Experiential Marketing in the Townships||5 November||JHB|
|Top Performing Brand Social Content – JHB||18 & 19 November||JHB|
|Top Performing Brand Social Content – CPT||20 & 21 November||CPT|
CONFERENCE DESCRIPTIONS 2014
Township Shopper Marketing Summit - 7 & 8 May 2014, JHB
The themes for 2014 came from the evaluation forms completed by the delegates who attended the very successful 2013 Summit (150 delegates). The rapid development of Township infrastructure and the increasingly distinctive Township cultures are markedly influencing retail developments and the way brands need to communicate with target Township shopper segments.
Lots of best practice case studies by the ost talented township shopper marketing team in SA.
Latest precedents and regulatory guidelines impacting corporate marketing practices, from expert lawyers who will give expert guidance and expert answers to your questions.
Day 1 – Consumer Protection laws governing marketing practices
……….……..- Consumer Protection Act, National Credit Act, POPI, brand protection and intellectual property, Competition Act, ASA recent
………….…….rulings and guidelines
Day 2 – Digital marketing legal issues impacting online, mobile and social marketing
……………..- Navigating the legal and good governance challenges of exploiting digital media
……………..- POPI update
……………- Developing a strategy for managing the risks of social media from brand and consumer perspectives
……………..- Mobile business – the legal framework in SA – risk assessment
……………..- Promotion marketing online
……………..- Intellectual Property
……………..- Self Regulation – association codes of conduct and conflicts with POPI
- Opening hearts, minds and wallets
- Shopper Basket Analysis – pragmatic insights
- The insights that really matter when wanting to reach and influence lower income groups
- Applying Mobile solutions to enhance retail experience
- Technology Engagement Path to Purchase
- In-store and in-mall analytics:
- Retail Mobile Applications – driving customers instore
- Social Media engagement – the challenge; the opportunity
- Which coupons are good for what – customers love them
- Merchandising best and worst practices
- Shopping mall activations – Footprint 2013 winning case studies
- Building a shopper activation plan
- Combo promotions really work – if you get everything right
- Window Displays – how to create very influential first impressions
- Yes you can relate display formats to shopper behaviour insights
- How changing shopper behaviours and loyalty values influence instore marketing
- Best practice experiences – loyalty marketing
- Presentation of digital marketing case studies with excellent business results
- In-depth analysis of why these campaigns were so successful
- How can delegates apply these winning practices to SA
Social Media Landscape Briefing 2014 – 18 Sept 2014 CPT
Annual Landscape Research Results and Insights
The Definitive Social Media Briefing for Marketers – influencing 2015 marketing
Uniquely interesting data and uniquely interesting comments and perspectives from the most informed social marketers in SA; very interactive one-day Briefings JHB & CPT.
The Social Media Landscape research conducted June to August 2014, presented by Arthur Goldstuck and prepared in partnership with Mike Wronski of Fuseware, is the social bible for professional marketers. Arthur presents the key stats and insights and then we move into dynamic panel discussions featuring the most influential social marketers in SA, adding their perspectives and highly informed comments.
Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Mxit, Youtube, Linked In, BBM, blogs, Foursquare, Whatsapp, 2go, Vine, Pinterest, instagram
Long-term Loyalty Marketing – Winning Icon brands and why – 3 September 2014, JHB
The long established annual Icon Awards are based on exhaustive research conducted by TGI. We will be focusing on the strategies and tactics and how they’ve been adapted by the consistent long-term winners who really do practice successful loyalty marketing best practices.
Top Performing Brand Social Content - 18 & 19 November JHB & 20 & 21 November 2014, CPT
Brings you cutting edge information and insights on the thinking behind viral content, the tools and strategies used to drive highly effective social media campaigns and an exclusive look into South Africa’s top performing social media content, as measured by social data firm Fuseware (they work with Arthur Goldstuck to produce the annual Social Media Landscape research report).